Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. The following terms and conditions govern your access and use of this website and network of websites, which belong to INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED. These terms and conditions also govern the content and services offered to you through the Site(s). By accessing, using, printing, installing, or downloading any material from any of the Sites, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of use become effective when the user accesses this site for the first time and constitute a binding agreement between INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED and/ or its subsidiaries or affiliates, as the case may be and the user.
The user shall be liable to INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED for any liabilities, losses or expenses incurred by INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED as a result of any breach by the user of these terms and conditions.
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorized use of INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED web sites and systems.
including but not limited to unauthorized entry into INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Your eligibility for particular services is subject to final determination by INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED.
- This web site contains copyright and other intellectual property including logos and other graphics and multimedia works belonging to INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED.
- The user is authorised to view and download, copy to a local hard drive or disk, print and make copies of such printouts, provided that:
- The material is used for considering use of the online services and for no other commercial purposes.
- Any reproduction of our proprietary material from this site or portion of it, must include INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s copyright notice in its entirety.
- The logos and trademarks shown on this site are INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s registered and unregistered trademarks, or that of third parties.
- All content included on the Sites, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, streaming data, animation, images, downloadable materials, data compilations and software is the property of the INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED or its content suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s prior written permission and/or that of third parties, as the case may be. The user may not, without INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s prior written consent, use INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s intellectual property or that of third parties for any purposes whatsoever.
- The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- We do not warrant or represent that access to the whole or part(s) of this website, the materials, information and/or functions contained therein will be provided uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that any identified defect will be corrected, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Sites or any of the materials contained therein is done at the User’s own discretion and risk. If the Users use of the Sites or the Material results in the damage and need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we shall not be responsible for those costs and the user will solely be responsible for any such damages. If the Material is provided by third parties, we shall not be held responsible for any such third party material.
- The materials, information and functions provided in the Sites shall not under any circumstances be considered or construed as an offer or solicitation to sell, give, issue or as the giving of any advice in respect of any form of investment or other securities, loans, or deposits in any jurisdiction. The User shall be responsible for evaluating the quality, adequacy, timeliness and usefulness of all services, content, advice, opinions and other information obtained or accessible through the Sites; further the User should seek professional and/or legal advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the materials and information provided herein prior to making any investment, business or commercial decision based on any such materials or information.
INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED may at its discretion amend these conditions from time to time without notification to the user. By accessing this site the Users are bound to the version of the terms and conditions published at the time of any visit to this site. The User agrees to view the current version each time that this site is visited.
The current version of these conditions will govern the respective rights and obligations of INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED and the User each time the User access this site.
The User hereby warrants to INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED that the User has the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Minors must be assisted by their legal guardians when reading these terms and conditions.
Information transmitted through an unsecured link over the Internet, including e-mail, is subject to potential unlawful access or monitoring.
The User accepts that INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED cannot be held liable for any loss, or damage suffered by the User as a result of unlawful activities by unscrupulous persons, as INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED cannot prevent such behaviour.
The use of this site and the online services is entirely at the User’s own risk. The User assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the User’s reliance on information contained on it.
In no event will INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the User’s use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the User’s inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, and to the extent legally permitted, INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED will not be liable for:
Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services, INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s system, databases or any of its components, beyond INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s reasonable control;
Any loss or damage with regard to the user’s data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s system or third party systems; programming defects;
Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public- switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities; or any event over which the INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED has no direct control.
Access to this Web Site is at the User’s own risk. If a User is dissatisfied with any of the contents of the Sites or these Terms and Conditions, a User’s sole remedy is to discontinue use of this site.
INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED may use the services of other third party organisations to provide information on this site. INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED has no control over the third party information and makes no representations or warranties of any nature as to its accuracy, appropriateness or correctness. INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED will not be directly or indirectly liable for any damages that may arise from the User’s reliance on it.
The User undertakes to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED, its independent contractors and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from the users authority including without limitation to governmental agencies, use, misuse, or inability to use the Sites or any of the Materials/Contents contained therein, or the Users breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any intellectual property right or proprietary right infringement claim made by a third party against the INDOZAMBIA BANK LIMITED in connection with the User’s use of this website. INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED shall notify the User of any such claim or suit, and the User shall be responsible for its defence. The INDOZAMBIA BANK LIMITED may participate in the defence of such claim or defence but is not obligated to do so
These terms and conditions and all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Zambia, excluding any conflict of law provisions. By accessing this website and/or applying for the products or services provided herein by the INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zambian courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
The headings of the clauses in the conditions is provided for convenience and ease of reference only and will not be used to interpret, modify or amplify the terms of the conditions.
No failure or delay by INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED to exercise any of INDO-ZAMBIA BANK LIMITED’s rights will be construed as a waiver of any such right, whether this is done expressly or impliedly, nor will it affect the validity of any part these terms and conditions or prejudice our right to take subsequent action against the user.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
SECURE YOUR CHILDS FUTURE WITH OUR
SAVE PLUS ACCOUNT.
Exclusively designed savings account to inculcate savings habits in parents and guardians for their children. This savings account offers attractive interest rates and other benefits to realize your savings goals with other value added features such as IZB Contactless Visa Card, SMS Alert, Mobile and Internet Banking facility.
SECURE YOUR CHILDS FUTURE WITH OUR
PRIVILEGE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
This savings account comes with a cheque book facility I addition to other features such as SMS Alerts, Internet Banking and the IZB Contactless Visa Card and is an interest bearing savings account.
SECURE YOUR CHILDS FUTURE WITH OUR
CLASSIC SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Sign up for our standard level savings account with value added features of SMS alerts, Internet Banking with the IZB Contactless Visa Card facilities and is as an interest bearing savings account.